Tuesday 28 June 2011

The making of The sulphite connection on Channel Ten News.

Hi folks,

I now have subscribers from all over the world. Hello to all of you beautiful entities in all your wonderful parts of the world.

Today I have a video post (if I can get it to work). It is my journey up to Brisbane and back to do an interview with Channel Ten News.

It was great fun; I did an interview with Channel Ten reporter Chloe. Then I did a cooking piece in the kitchen along with a dietitian named Julie you can view her website here http://www.solutionsfood.com.au

Before you view the video blog I wanted to share with you this email I received today from a lady in the UK. I receive many of these types of emails and to stress a point with you, it is not uncommon for many people to be in the same boat.

Julie (the dietician above) mentioned that sulphite sensitivity is currently about 1% of the population be stresses that it may be more likely 5%. I wish I was asked that question because I would have that figure more like 30%. A big difference yes, but no one have ever bothered to actually do the research and with a HUGE amount of people eating sulphites unknowingly (due to hidden and undeclared sulphites) I think that 30% is being conservative.

1 in 5 now have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) related problems, Asthma affects 1 in 10 Australians and Ritalin to treat ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder) is one of the fastest growing drugs in Australia today. Sulphites play a HUGE part with all these conditions. Something for you to think about anyway.

********************EMAIL BEGIN*****************************
Hi Paul

Thanks for your very prompt reply - its midnight here in the UK and I forgot that it would be around midday for you! I have now received the email which gives me access to the first chapter and have downloaded it, thanks very much.

I have had a long running sensitivity to sulphites for over 35 years, and despite trying my best to avoid them (now I know what causes my symptoms), I still feel unwell with symptoms on most days. I am therefore hoping that your book will let me identify those 'hidden' sulphites that I am still being affected by, so thank you very much for your research on this, and well done for making yourself well again - something I dream of!

There must be many thousands of people out there who are unaware of the effect that sulphites are having on their health. My experience of trying to involve the medical profession in the UK is that they are simply not interested. In all the time I have had this allergy I have never been able to get a doctor to help me, or even confirm my allergy with a test.. When it first started at the age of 16 and my mother took me to our GP he said I was perfectly alright and should see a psychiatrist if I carried on insisting I wasn't! For years I suffered in silence having no idea what was causing my symptoms. I feel quite angry that food companies are so reckless with our health.

Best wishes and good luck with your book.

********************EMAIL END*****************************

Remember you are NOT alone. If you feel unwell and have some of the symptoms related to sulphite consumption – listed here , take heart it can be resolved and you will get better.

Here is the video blog. I hope you enjoy. (Duration approx 2 minutes).





To living a healthy life.

Paul Barratt-Hassett
Author of The Sulphite Connection. A Hidden Pandemic Revealed! Finally, an answer to why we are sick.

2 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete